A professional modern website.
A professionally designed website will always deliver more and out perform any DIY attempt even with the use of online services such as WIX or SquareSpace.
The cost of a new website varies dependant on your requirements.
Our costs for new design start from around £500. If you need features such as an online shop or booking system then the cost will reflect this.
We quote for each project individually once we are a familiar with the particular needs of the client. We try to meet in person with new clients before offering a quote to chat through the options and get to understand their business.
We use fast stable servers which are located in the UK.
Choosing the right domain name is the starting point for any successful website. We will discuss this with you and guide you to make the right choice for business.
Design & Build
The typical specification of our websites:
- The website will be built using the CMS Joomla and be responsive in design allowing support for all modern internet browsing devices such as smart phones and tablets.
- Text content is to be provided by you.
- Photographs or video should be provided by you.
- Login access can be set up allowing access to an agreed level.
- All required ‘pop3’ or ‘imap’ email accounts will be included.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) - The website will be optimised for appropriate keywords.
- The new website will be registered with ‘Google Search Console’ and ‘Google Analytics’.
- The website design will be based or your brief and a list of your ‘liked’ websites.
The website will have a limited warranty of three years; meaning that the website is intended to remain fit for purpose based upon the agreed specification for the minimum of three years.
There are various options on the continued support you wish to receive beyond the completion of the website.
Our standard maintenance package covers up to 5 hours of work per year. This allows for small and infrequent updates added by us or to check content added by you.
The website software will be kept up-to-date and the site will be backed up daily.
If you wish to add content to the website yourself then some basic training videos will be included.
Further training can be provided either in person or by further private training videos.